My Blog List

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday


                It’s Superbowl Sunday. The most watched event on television is on tonight but you would never know. In the past Superbowl Sunday was as close to a holiday as you could get but slowly society has changed and now it is just another Sunday with a football game on. I don’t know why this is happening, maybe people just don’t enjoy football as much as they used to. Either way I will be watching the game hoping for a close game.

                You have people that watch the game for the game and then the people that watch it for the commercials. I will admit the commercials are pretty funny but I mean it is the Superbowl. The two best teams in the NFL are playing and this year two brothers are coaching against each other. I think the emphasis should be on the game and the commercials just a bonus during the ridiculous amount of commercial breaks the game has.

                The worst Superbowls are the blow outs. Even if you are cheering for a certain team, it is better to see them lose close than to win big. No one wants to watch a blow out especially when it is so hyped up. This year the media is only talking about two things, the Harbough brothers and Ray Lewis. I think the Harbough brother situation is possible the coolest thing that could happen. Just imagine your two sons coaching in the NFL then to have them in the Superbowl is crazy.

                Ray Lewis on the otherhand doesn’t deserve my thoughts. I hope the game is close but I really want the 49ers to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment