My Blog List

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Johnny Football

            Last night the winner of the 2012 Heisman Trophy was announced and the guy I wanted to win did. Johnny Manziel made history last night by being the first freshman to ever win the most prestigious award in college football. With Manziel winning it put it into perspective, he just turned 20 on Thursday and he was named the best player in college football. In reality he is only 2 years older than me, which is hard to grab a hold of. Since I watch him every Saturday and he only is 2 years older than me.
            I wanted Manziel to win but I wouldn’t have cared if Collin Klein would’ve won. Klein was very fun to watch because he was a change up from most quarterbacks. When he ran he wasn’t afraid of getting hit, in fact he initiated most of the hits. But I would’ve been upset if Manti Teo would have won because I just don’t think he was the best player. I don’t want to take away anything from him, he is defiantly the best defensive player in the game but I don’t think he even compares to Manziel.
            Also Teo goes to Notre Dame, which that itself takes away my vote. I don’t have anything against the Golden Domers other than their fans. They are almost worst than the common Iowa fan. They think that they are always the best and if they lose its never their fault and that they somehow got screwed over. I hope that Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide absolutely destroy Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment