My Blog List

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Netflix

                My family just got Netflix and I will be the first to say it is the greatest thing ever. It is allowing me to watch shows that aren’t on anymore, either cancelled or in between seasons. I have already re watched the first season of Workaholics which is one of my favorite series and I am now watching one of best series on MTV that got cancelled called Skins.
                Skins is about a rowdy bunch of high school juniors that tend to do some rather ridiculous things for anyone led alone juniors in high school. I think that’s what appealed me to the series. It shows how messed up kids nowadays are even though it is exaggerated. The head of the group is Tony, the good looking popular kid that takes everything he has for granted. Tony’s best friend is Stanley, the lazy stoner bum at the school that rarely goes to class. Then you have Chris, my personal favorite because he is nuts. He pops whatever pills he gets a hold of. That’s the plot to the series, a group of kids with drug problems and then the usual high school drama.
                I plan on re-watching The Walking Dead since it is the best show ever made. But I also plan on watching some of the other main series that my friends have seen.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered watching "New Girl" it's really funny and I think you would be interested... It is also available on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete