My Blog List

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Roll Tide


                Last Monday was the BCS Championship game, or what was supposed to be a game. Between the powerhouse Alabama and the surprise of the season, Notre Dame. I do not really care for either team but I respect Alabama and Coach Saban, so I much cheering for the Tide. That isn’t the only reason, I absolutely hate Notre Dame, and they are overrated and only went undefeated because they don’t play competition like Alabama.

                You either love them or hate them, I chose to hate them. I never even had to care about the Golden Domers, since they have been terrible in my generation, but it started before the season started hearing about how good Notre Dame will be with their new freshman quarterback and their defense. Then Manti started to get publicized for his on and off the field performances. I admit he was a good player but to even mention him in the Heisman race is ridiculous. He is a linebacker who set a new record in interceptions for linebackers simply by being in the right place and right time. Then there is the Tide, who I will not say I am a fan off but you have to respect a team that can dominate a sport for such a long time. The have always been good and will continue to be good as long as Saban stays there.

                I see Notre Dame like Xavier. They simply think they are better than everyone and deserve things just because they are who they are. They are a bunch of smart, rich boys who have been handed everything to them. Then their fans, who are worse than the team. They expect everything to go their way and they are so arrogant. So while watching the so called game, more of a beating, I couldn’t help but have a huge grin on my face. The game showed just the talent difference. Alabama was faster, stronger and faster than all of Notre Dame. Then Manti, who missed two tackles all season, simply couldn’t handle the athleticism of Alabama. The Tide drove 80 yards in two minutes to score the first points of the beat down. Which was the longest drive Notre Dame gave up in the season and Alabama did it with ease.

                Just think Alabama absolutely destroyed Notre Dame, but yet Alabama wasn’t even the best team because they were beaten by Heisman winner, Johnny Manziel and the Texas A&M Aggies. So what I am saying is its stupid people were questioning if Alabama should have been there when the loose to an amazing team because Notre Dame goes in unquestioned because they simply don’t play the talent.

                ROLL TIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment