My Blog List

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Superbowl


                The Superbowl has been set. The Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers will face off, which means the two Harbough brothers will be playing each other on the biggest stage. Even though I really don’t like either team I do think it will be a good game. The Ravens defense against Collin Kaepernick and the speedy offense of the 49ers.

                I think that the 49ers will win just because of their offense. The Ravens are not going to be able to stay with the 49ers offense and the Ravens offense isn’t good enough to outscore the 49ers. I am still surprised at how bad the Patriots played against the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. I am a hug Tom Brady fan and to see him play poorly and lose was not fun. But after watching the game I realized how good Tom Brady really is. He got to the AFC Championship game with potentially the worst offensive line I have seen. He also has a very little run attack which is needed by any quarterback led alone a quarterback trying to win a Superbowl.

                My team’s season (the Chiefs) has been over for a while and finishing dead last in the league comes with one good thing, the first pick. But with the Chief’s luck there are no outstanding players that would usually be a number one pick. Unlike last year when there were two number one picks between RG3 and Andrew Luck. I still think the Chiefs are in desperate need of a quarterback but with the new addition of Andy Reid I don’t have a clue who the Chiefs will pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment