My Blog List

Sunday, January 13, 2013

NFL Playoffs

            It’s finally here, the NFL Playoffs. Nothing else in sports compares to them. Whether your team is still in the Superbowl hunt or not you have to watch. Yesterday I watched the Broncos play the Ravens. Even though the Broncos are the Chiefs divisional rival I was still cheering for them, mostly because I am a huge Manning fan and I really hate the Ravens. Even though I am not a true fan of either team I felt the stress like they were my two favorite teams. Sadly I had to witness Manning lose the game due to his mistake.
            Today the Patriots play the Texans, and as much as I like J.J. Watt, the defensive end for the Texans, I don’t think the Texans have a chance against Tom Brady. Brady and the Patriots are just a very good football team under Bill Belichick. The Texans won’t be able to score enough points to beat the Patriots. Also the Falcons play the Seahawks. I really don’t care about this game because whatever team wins won’t stand a chance against the 49ers, who surprised me with their dominated win over the Packers. Also I think that the Patriots will win out and make another Superbowl appearance.
            I think it will be the 49ers and the Patriots in the Superbowl and if you asked me who would win this game before I saw the 49er game I would have said the Patriots have the game in the bag but now seeing who potent the 49er offense is I think it could go either way. I hope the Patriots win simply due to the fact they belong to the AFC and I think that the AFC has dominance over the NFC. No matter how it goes I will be enjoying the last few weeks of good football before its baseball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment