My Blog List

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Future Dreams

                        Most high school kids don’t think too much about their futures, other than “I’m gonna be so rich”. But whenever I am bored I begin to think of my life after college. Dreaming about the life I dream about and what I can do to reach my dreams.
                      Once I graduate high school I plan on going to Iowa State University and major in architecture. Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be an architect and I really don’t know why but it is something that I think would be really cool. I want to graduate with my degree and move either to the mountains in Colorado or Oregon. I love the mountains and the weather, no 100 degree 100% humidity days like we have in Iowa. I want to start my own architecture firm and build and design house up in the mountains. I hope to make a lot of money and eventually design my own house in the mountains. I know that this might be farfetched but it is something I really want to do. Along with all of that, ever since I saw one for the first time I have dreamed of owning my own Lamborghini. I can picture myself cruising through the mountains in my new half a million dollar car.
              So for now I’m going to just enjoy my life as a kid and keep pursuing this dream until it comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment