My Blog List

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness


            Even though I am a football guy I will admit that college basketball games are some of the most intense games played, especially in March. March is one of the most entertaining months in sports simply due to March Madness. There isn’t anything better than sitting down and watching multiple close games that can determine the teams season. College basketball has been extra crazy this year. With so many good teams anything is possible.

            My two teams that I am cheering for now are the Creighton Bluejays and the Iowa State Cyclones.  Both are very entertaining teams to watch and pretty good. The Bluejays just won the MVC title and guaranteed themselves a spot in the NCAA Tournament while the Cyclones look like they have a spot but you never know with all the crazy things that have happened.

            The Iowa Hawkeyes, who have the most ignorant football fans, also have the most optimistic basketball fans. First of all in my opinion Iowa has one of the most boring basketball teams in the country, they don’t have a star player or a good offense. When they lose to a better team it always seems to be the refs fault but when Iowa beats a terrible team it’s a great win and they looked good. I hope that Iowa gets beat in the first round if the NIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment