My Blog List

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Afternoon Snack

                Place it in the microwave press two buttons and wait 3 minutes and you will have my favorite food. Every since elementary school popcorn has been my go to snack, having a bag right when a get home from school every day.
                That routine lasted all the way through middle school but it had to end once I began high school due to football practice right after school. I could eat popcorn for every meal on every day. I don’t think there is anything than a nice hot bag of popcorn with some peanut m&ms in it. Even though most consider popcorn a healthy snack I wouldn’t put mine in the category. After I put a ton of salt and butter on I, it kind of loses its nutritional value.
                Even now when I get hungry I usually just put a bag of popcorn in and eat that. I think that a bag of popcorn is perfect too because it fills me up but it isn’t a struggle to try and finish it. In fact in middle school I would have a bag before every football practice and it never caused any problems. I will eat any type of popcorn but my usually is Orville Redenbacher Movie theater butter. But my favorite kind of popcorn is Carmel corn.
                That’s another cool part about popcorn; there are so many different types of popcorn you can’t get tired of it. You can have cheesy popcorn to kettle corn and it will be delicious. I will continue to eat popcorn until I can’t eat anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment