My Blog List

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sundays

                 If you ask a student what their favorite day off the week is most will say Saturday but not me. I am a fan of Sundays.
                Yes, Saturdays are nice and are the last night before the school week but I don’t think they compare to Sundays. Sundays are the only day I can actually sleep in for, which is usually about 9 in the morning because of my usually schedule, and that already makes them better than the other days. Also Sundays are made for relaxing and preparing for the upcoming week. My usually Sunday routine after waking up is eating some breakfast then I go straight to the computer and do what I’m doing now, blog. Then I go maybe eat some lunch then I head downstairs and turn the TV on to watch some football. Once football is over or I get bored I tried to find something else on TV or begin the rest of my homework. Once my homework is done it is time to get dinner with my family. And finally after family dinner I go downstairs and just watch TV or the Sunday night game if it is a good one.
                That’s why Sundays are my favorite. I usually don’t even change out of my pajamas unless, like today, I get a haircut. I still like Saturdays but just not as much as Sundays. I hope that I can always have Sundays off like this so I can just have a day to sit at home and do nothing cause once Monday roles around I would do anything to have the previous Sunday back and to just sit in my basement relaxing.
                The worst day of the week is obviously Monday because it marks the start of a whole new week. And seems to drag on forever knowing that it is the first day of the week and you still have 4 more days until any freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment