My Blog List

Sunday, October 14, 2012

18 Already

              It’s finally October 14th, which means I’m finally 18 years old. I consider this a pretty important land mark in my life. It changes my social status from a little boy who can’t make his own decision to a man that can start controlling his life.
                I mean it’s cool to be 18 but there is a bad thing about it, I can get arrested. I mean I’m not doing anything to get arrested but if I get caught in the wrong place or wrong time the officers don’t have to call my parents. They could just cuff me and put me in the back of a patrol car. I don’t think that one con comes close to all the pros. But one thing that bothers me is that yeah I can go buy cigarettes and cigars but I can’t purchase alcohol. So my brain isn’t mature enough to drink but I am old enough to get addicted to the worst drug in America, while they just take my money and don’t care.
  This particular birthday, like the actually day, will be a pretty boring day, but that is fine with me because my friends and I celebrated last night. My day will consist of homework (blogging) and watching some football. I can’t complain especially because it is rainy Sunday. Even though it is still my birthday I’m going to say that I had a great birthday weekend. It started Friday night when we destroyed Hempstead, which involved me scoring two touchdowns. That was actually pretty special to me because it was senior night and one of the last times I will ever play football. Then onto Saturday which consisted of me chilling and flipping between college football and The Walking Dead, which had a marathon. I personally enjoy days like that, where I can just relax and not worry about anything. But later the night I met up with some of my friends and celebrated my birthday which was really fun. Then onto Sunday, my actually day of birth, which will consist of absolutely nothing special. I will do what I usually do but be doing it as an 18 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment