My Blog List

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Annie

                Ever since school started I have been dealing with someone in my 5th hour. My first impression was good, plus I have heard about the person before just never actually met them. But as we get more comfortable with each other this person kept getting meaner and meaner. I am talking about Annie.
                Annie is a nice girl with a strange personality; she is very funny and outgoing. Annie is the person that introduced me to Hanna (see older blog post). Annie always can make me laugh I don’t know why either. Something about her personality is just funny. She is always happy and nice to others. Even though she is nice, she also has a very mean side. She is a bully to me and even though it’s always on the fun side and she is rarely serious she is still a bully and needs to stop. We are planning on throwing a party for her birthday so if you want to come just contact me or Annie.
                Annie, I just finished my blog about you. I hope it was all you ever wanted. But really stop being mean to me.

1 comment: