My Blog List

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ninja Turtles

Since Halloween falls on Wednesday this year it was celebrated a little early. I haven’t dressed up for Halloween since probably 5th grade but I figured I would this year for a party. I didn’t have any idea what I was going to be.
One of my friends asked if I wanted to be a ninja turtle with him and I said sure. I agreed to be a ninja only if I could be the orange one. We all agreed to colors but we didn’t actually go get the costumes until the last day possible. We went to the mall and we looked for a backpack that came with the four masks but the backpack was forty dollars so we split it and one person got to wear the backpack. While we were looking for the backpack I came across a sweet bro tank that was a ninja turtle with an orange belt. Even though I wasn’t planning on getting anything I fell in love with it and bought it.
                I ended up spending thirty-two dollars on my costume which didn’t really bother me since I feel like I will randomly have the urge to wear the mask again. I got a lot of compliments on my costume. My friends and I all got compliments for our awesome costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment