My Blog List

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Movie Madness

                I don’t tend to watch too many movies unless someone says it is a “have to watch” movie but last summer when I had HBO and Starz in my basement I watched a lot more movies than any human should.
                After football workouts I would get home early and after I showered there wasn’t anything to do so I would go to my basement and look at what’s on TV. And I would usually find something entertaining in the movies. It seemed like every other day the movie Inception was on. And every time I saw that Inception was on, no matter if it was the beginning or end I would watch it. And I fell in love with it. It is the best movie I have ever seen. The ending to the movie may bother some people, the ones that have to know what happens, but not me. I think that that is the best ending of a movie I have ever seen. Making you decide what happened and not knowing the actual ending.
                Also the story line is so unique and original that it would be hard to make a movie like it. I think that Inception would be the coolest thing to live in real life. I would love to be my own architect in dreams and design my own word to visit every time I am dreaming. Even though there are some dangers in living in your dreams but I think the pros out shine the cons.
                I also watched Avatar more than a normal human should. I think being an Avatar driver would be the coolest thing ever. Controlling something with no personal risk of injury. Even though in the movie the drivers have a mission to accomplish I think it would be fun to just be able to control your Avatar for fun and do whatever you want to. The best part about Avatar is that they are working on a Avatar 2 which isn’t supposed to come out until 2016 which is a good thing if you ask me because that means they are putting a lot of work into which just excites me. I can’t wait to see what they can do in the next Avatar.
                So even though I don’t watch a lot of movies the ones I do watch are enough for me. And I hope that more movies come out that are like the two I talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment