My Blog List

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quinn in KC

                Today my 1-4 Kansas City Chiefs play the 1-3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I hope the Chiefs can pull this one off even with their backup quarterback, Brady Quinn. I think that the Chiefs will win just because of Jamaal Charles who will probably run for 200 yards against the Buccaneers defense. I hope Quinn does good things though so that when Matt Cassell recovers from his concussion that he received last Sunday against the Ravens, he won’t be the starter again. I absolutely hate Cassell and think he is the worst quarterback in the league and only plays due to his connection with the big shot owners.
                If the Chiefs lose today I will probably lose all faith in a playoff chance even though it would still be possible. If the Chiefs have solid quarterback play they could be a very good team but I don’t think that will happen with Quinn in even though I do think he is a better quarterback than Cassell. The Chiefs have the best running back in the league, Jamaal Charles and one of the better defenses in the league that is lead with very young talent so I will say, even though I have been saying it forever that the Chiefs could be Super Bowl contenders in upcoming seasons.
                The Chief fan base was brutally attacked by the media after Chief fans cheered when Cassell received his concussion. Yes, they shouldn’t do it but it is hard to not be happy when someone that you dislike and think is bad gets hurt. I honestly cheered and I was in my house so I can only imagine what I would have said if I was there. After the game the Chiefs right tackle for the Chiefs was interviewed and he freaked out about the incident which really caused the drama in the media. What the big shot commentators don’t understand is how the Chiefs fans see Cassell. We see him as the worst quarterback in the league and he shouldn’t even be allowed to play. But we will see if Quinn can do any better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment