My Blog List

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hanna

                Recently I have been blessed with a new friendship. I met her a week ago while celebrating my birthday. She came to the house and we started talking. We only talked for about 30 minutes but it was enough. She is a cool and funny girl. This blog post is about Hanna.
                Her older sister is friends with my older sister but Hanna and I have never known each other. I always heard her name and seen her in the hallways but I never actually talked to her. That is until the day before my birthday. I said hi and introduced myself.  We talked about random things then I somehow talked her into doing something that was hilarious, well at least I think it was funny.              
                Then a week past and I didn’t talk to her but I didn’t know who to give it to and someone suggested that I give it to Hanna. I didn’t see anything wrong with that so I did and she wore it to school. Then I had to get my jersey back but didn’t know how to contact her. So I had to send her a direct message via Twitter asking her for my jersey back. But right after I asked for my jersey back I realized that I didn’t really need it back so I decided to see if she wanted to wear it the next week. And she said she would.
                That gets me back to now, when I asked her what to blog about and she said to blog about the word poop. After finding out why she said that I decided to blog about my favorite word. Then I asked her what to blog about again and she said me so I said ok I will try. Now I am blogging about her just because she told me to. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be but I got it done and I am done blogging. So there you go Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment